Your UPside Visa Prepaid Card will be closing on March 15, 2017
Thank you for being a loyal UPside Visa Prepaid Cardholder. We regret to inform you the UPside program is being discontinued and your card will be closing.
IMPORTANT DATES TO PLAN FOR YOUR CARD CLOSING:January 30th, 2017: Last day to enroll in new accounts or obtain a companion card.
February 19, 2017:
February 28, 2017:
- Last day to Load Money through the Online Account Center
- Last day to obtain a new teen card account
March 15, 2017:
- Last day for funds to be loaded onto any UPside Cards, by any means; including but not limited transferring funds, loading via a credit card or debit card, Green Dot, Ingo, or Direct Deposit. After this date, ACH deposits will reject back to the originator.
- Last date to earn Cash Back Loyalty Points.
March 16, 2017: Your UPside Visa Prepaid Card will be closed. If there are any funds remaining after March 16, 2017, the remaining funds will be sent by check within 10-14 days.
- Last day to use any remaining funds on your UPside Visa Prepaid Card.
- Last date to redeem your Cash back Loyalty Points
March 31, 2017: Last day to view your online transaction history & use your mobile application.
Please contact Customer Services at 866-845-6273 if you have any questions.